Established in 2013, Skills Junction is a skills development service provider that formed after discovering a gap in the market for effective learning solutions. We provide generic and customised training courses, seminars, workshops and conferences appropriate to your personal, professional and business goals. Our programmes are specifically designed to meet the generic needs of the modern professional and organisation. Simple tools and structured processes are used to bring about profound learning - enabling individuals to think much more effectively, make sense of complexity and change. The effectiveness of our short courses is largely due to the ability of our highly qualified and renowned industry experts.This is a fundamental area that we invest into to ensure that our training specialists are the best in the business yielding remarkable results and lasting learning impact.
Our Mission Statement
Our Training model
- Flexible delivery options: public courses, onsite training, half-day seminars, breakfast briefings and on demand
- Experiential learning methods combining case studies, role-plays, simulations and peer discussions.
- Consulting, coaching, facilitated learning and expert led courses
- Immediately actionable content
Our Vision Statement
- Skills Junction is a level 1 contributor to B-BBEE
- We are a 100% black female owned entity
- We are a value adding and empowering supplier in terms of the dti codes of good practice
- We are registered on the Central Supplier Database - Supplier number MAAA0083608.
Affordable and Transparent Pricing
We know about financial constraints and their impact on training - that is why we price our courses to make them as accessible as possible. We are upfront about our pricing so you are never surprised with any hidden costs. We also offer discounts for group bookings and a variety of special promotions for returning customers.