An effective organisation is one which recognises and maximises the difference that exist within individuals whether it be age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or belief, race or disability. Mounting evidence shows organisations that are more diverse and inclusive outperform those that are not. This intensive 1- day training course will help you develop the ability to generate creativity and innovation, enhanced by diverse perspectives and experiences. The main goal of a successful diversity training course is to create a positive work environment by helping employees recognise and be tolerant of differences among co-workers.
Topics & modules covered include:
• Explore diversity, equality and inclusion and what it means
• The impact of demographic and market changes
• How it feels to be “different” – excluded/included and the behavioural consequence
• The importance of dignity and respect at work
• Explore key tips and guidelines for promoting diversity, equality and inclusion
• Review how the law apples in practice in a range of case study situations
Key learning outcomes:
• Understand what diversity, equality and inclusion are and why they are important
• Adjust to changing demographics
• Challenge unproductive beliefs, stereotypes, unconscious bias, patronisation and assumptions
• Recognise the value of each employee’s unique contribution
• Understand the legal principles related to discrimination law, which impact on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
For more information, Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly!