Receptionists and switchboard staff are very much on the front line. Whether on the phone or face-to-face, they are often the first point of contact for important customers, potential customers, suppliers and business partners. This one-day intense training course focuses on increased work effectiveness through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in the role.
Topics & modules covered include:
• Great service – what world class “Front-line” service looks like
• Projecting a professional image – being well presented
• Professional verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Professionally handling the telephone and caller
• Dealing assertively with different people and handling difficult situations
• Maintaining security, health and safety and much more
Key learning outcomes:
• Recognise the benefits of excellent front-line service and how essential it is to the reputation and success of the organisation
• Understand the importance of portraying the company image (both face-to-face and on the phone)
• Build rapport and trust with clients – telephone skills
• Deal with difficult situations and complaints
• Monitor the implementation of security procedures in the reception area
• Create a personal action plan with measurable objectives for application back in the workplace
For more information, Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly!