In today’s competitive business climate, Negotiation is an everyday event and a critical business skill. Mastering the art of negotiation involves a fine balance of confidence, co-operation and conviction. At the heart of the program is recognition that long term relationships are best served by finding win-win solutions.This training course will enable you to cultivate the skills you need to tackle a wide range of negotiation situations with colleagues, clients, staff, suppliers … even your boss. Whether you are on the board or just embarking on your career, there is always scope to improve on your negotiation skills. This is an invaluable opportunity to share your challenges in a confidential setting and receive feedback and insights from experts and your peers.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the phases involved in all negotiations
- Recognise the key interpersonal skills you will need at each phase
- Know how to prepare and plan before each phase
- Know your preferred negotiation style, and its strengths and weaknesses
- Understand how blockages and deadlocks happen, and what to do
- Know how influencing and persuasion skills contribute to a productive negotiation
- Better handle difficult people and conflict situations
- Work more effectively as part of a negotiating team.
For more information or to book a seat, Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly with more details as well as logistics of the course.