People management issues have become increasingly complex and challenging for the modern professional and organisation. Managers need to have a clear framework within which to carry out their management duties effectively for the people they manage, their team objectives and ultimately the organisation. This training course will provide participants who have had limited exposure to management, to benchmark their current skills against professional management models. Participants will have opportunities to practice their people management skills in a “safe” environment where only constructive feedback is allowed.
Topics & modules covered include:
• Reviewing your role and responsibilities
• People management, team development and delegation
• Setting goals for individual development and organisational growth
• Creative problem solving and managing difficult people
• Influencing and persuading across your organisational network
• Overcoming objections and resistance
Key learning outcomes:
• Meet new challenges and changes with confidence
• Build a more engaging, positive and productive climate
• Maximise and maintain input and motivation
• Link individual effort to team and organisational goals
• Gain skills for generating and choosing the right solutions to tricky situations
• Overcome barriers – communicate effectively for results
For more information, Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly!