Terms & Policies
This website is run by Skills Junction (Pty) Ltd and is governed by the laws of South Africa. Skills Junction may, in its sole discretion, change the terms of business or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Payment is required prior to attendance and may be made no later than the morning registration of the course.
- Should the course fee be funded by a company or employer on behalf of the participant, the participant must supply Skills Junction with supporting documentation in the form of an official purchase order upon registration.
- As training is not a recoverable item, entrance will NOT be permitted to unpaid participants
- Skills Junction reserves the right to refuse admission to a course, in which case the participant will be informed and applicable fees will be refunded.
- Cancellations are accepted in writing and without penalty up to 5 days prior to the course start date.
- Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing either via email or fax.
- Participants who cancel outside the approved cancellation period would not be entitled to any refunds unless the participant is unable to attend as a result of reasons such as hospitalisation which in the sole discretion of Skills Junction renders it impossible for the applicant to attend.
Security and Privacy
- Skills Junction is committed to the protection of the privacy of the participant. Personal information of the participant will only be made available where Skills Junction is statutory complied to do so or for purposes of communication between Skills Junction and the participant and to give effect to the processing and presentation of the required course to the participant.
- The participant further consents that personal information may be used for communication about his/her registration and related activities as well as for statistical and marketing purposes and that he/she has the right to terminate this use at any time by notice to Skills Junction.
Disclaimer and Amendments
Neither Skills Junction nor any of its representatives shall be held liable for any personal accidents, illness, losses or damage to private property of a registered Skills Junction participant.
This includes traveling to and from the venue, as well as shuttle services to and from hotels or other accommodation venues.
Personal insurance coverage for health, accidents, loss of luggage or trip cancellations is strongly recommended for Skills Junction participants.
- Unforeseen circumstances may necessitate the appointment of trainers or speakers other than those advertised as part of the course.
- Course dates, program sequence, time and venue are subject to change without notice.
- Where the participant is not satisfied with any such changes, Skills Junction will refund the participant in full or credit towards the next available course date.