With workplace environments becoming increasingly demanding, more stressful and issues of bullying escalating, managers need to be equipped with skills to manage these very serious issues. This course is designed to assist leaders in organisations to recognise and manage bullying type behaviour and create a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness. In just one day, you will learn how to foster preventive best practices and approaches to dealing with the ELEPHANT in the room. The seminar addresses workplace bullying, victimisation, humiliation, marginalisation, intimidation, discrimination, lateral violence and much more.
Topics & modules covered include:
• The impact of workplace bullying
• Forms of bullying including hostility, abuse of power, deceit and sabotage
• Psychological causes of workplace bullying and harassment
• Bullying as a violation of human rights
• Predict, resist, challenge and combat workplace bullying and harassment
Key learning outcomes:
• Understand what constitutes bullying behaviour
• Develop an awareness in recognising bullying behaviour
• Develop skills and strategies in managing perpetrators of bullying behavior
• Identify strategies to reduce and eliminate bullying in the workplace
• Acquire skills in supporting and counselling recipients of bullying
• Develop strategies in building a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness
For more information, Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly!