Anger is a perfectly normal human emotion that can quickly become unhealthy and detrimental if not understood or controlled. Like any other skill, anger management is something that can be learned, sharpened and improved.
The anger management course is designed to help those working in high-pressure environments where tempers can often flare. Participants will learn how to identify what triggers their temper, how to control anger dynamics and express themselves in a less confrontational and aggressive manner. In doing so, be able to conduct themselves in a more professional way, and improve their career prospects.
Topics and modules covered include:
• Understanding anger
• Psychology and physiology of anger
• Conflict management and dealing with angry people
• Stress management and anxiety disorders
• Cognitive restructuring
• Do’s and Don’ts
• Coping strategies
• Pulling it together
Key learning outcomes:
• Understand the realities of anger
• Identify anger triggers and the best ways to by-pass them
• Identify pathological expressions of anger, such as passive-aggressive behavior
• Gain a better understanding of anger and the natural anger cycle
• Master strategies for gaining control of anger in all situations
• Discover some productive ways for “blowing off steam”
• Learn how to improve work and home life by better managing anger
For more information, Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly!