There are many causes of stress; many of which unfortunately cannot be avoided. The aim is to learn to reduce the amount of stress in your life while at the same time increasing your ability to manage it when those unavoidable situations occur. The stress management half day seminar will provide knowledge to recognise the symptoms and sources of stress and it will introduce you to different ways to manage stress which will benefit you, your colleagues and your organisation.
Topics and modules covered include;
• Stress or pressure
• Primary causes and symptoms of stress
• The personality drivers and stress
• Your support network
• Practical coping strategies
Key learning outcomes
• Appreciate the difference between stress and pressure
• Recognise the primary signals, causes and symptoms
• Consider how your own personality traits contribute to stress
• Map out your won personal support network
• identify practical actions to manage your stress more effectively
For more information, Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly!